The Best Places for Brunch During Your Key West Vacation
The vast amount of family-friendly adventures, excellent restaurants, and diverse ecosystem in the Key West area attracts guests from all over the world to our luxury oceanfront condo rentals. When you book your spacious condo rental with 1800 Atlantic Vacation Rentals, you can enjoy your vacation in luxury for the same price as many single hotel rooms in Key West.
It can be easy to sleep in when staying in a spacious and comfy vacation rental. That’s why we have put together this list for you of the best places to grab brunch in Key West.
The Six Best Places To Grab Brunch in Key West, FL
- Blue Heaven: The atmosphere and live music here is so inviting that it even attracts many cats and chickens to roam the premises. Don’t let the casual atmosphere and fun, eccentric decor fool you, though. The food is nothing short of top-quality fine dining. We recommend trying the Good Morning Bruschetta for Sunday brunch during your Key West vacation.
- Moondog Cafe & Bakery: For those with a sweet tooth, this is the best place to get brunch in Key West! For your meal, we recommend the Caprese Croissant Benedict. For the bakery, we can’t recommend the Key Lime Pie enough.
- Harpoon Harry’s: This is the best brunch spot in Key West if you’re looking for a filling, delicious, and affordable brunch. We recommend the Seafood Omelet or the Key Lime Pie French Toast from their brunch menu.
- Goldman’s Bagel Deli: Come to this small mom-and-pop in Key West for a brunch that packs a big punch. From their food menu, we recommend the Marble Jack Patty Melt. For your coffee fix, we recommend the Cherry-Choco Chino.
- The Cafe Key West: This is the best brunch spot in Key West for vegetarians and vegans. They boast a brunch menu full of mostly vegetarian cuisine with some meat, vegan, and gluten-free options. We recommend trying the Grilled Tofu Benedict for vegans, the Avocado Chickpea Toast for vegetarians, the Polenta Cake Benedict for gluten-free dietary restrictions, and the Salmon & Pesto Sandwich for those without any dietary restrictions.
- Two Friends Patio Restaurant: This is one of the most historic restaurants in Key West and serves terrific brunch. It started as a saloon before the Great Fire of Key West in 1886, and the restaurant hired the first female bartender in Key West in the 1940s. They have a delicious food menu, and we recommend trying the Stuffed Crab Omelette.
Plan your relaxing Key West Vacation when you book your stay today!